Straightline Moving is one of the fastest-growing agents of Allied Van Lines and is offering advancement opportunities for anyone that aspires to financial and career success. Straightline Allied is looking for movers and general laborers and offers the support necessary to succeed. For those interested in a long-term and lucrative career, Straightline Allied is a choice to consider. Straightline Allied is not looking to give you a job. We are focused on offering a long-term profession.
What we offer:
• Starting pay between $14-$20 per hour based on experience
• Earn cash tips daily and take home an additional $200-$400 per week
• Weekly paychecks
• Full time and part time positions available
• Career advancement and training
• Employee referral bonus
• take advantage of our performance bonuses
• Work with assigned driver/lead person to ensure that all delivery equipment, supplies and handling equipment are loaded on the truck.
• Any missing or inconsistent items must be reported immediately to the driver/lead person.
• Assist the driver in paperwork and pre-trip inspections and report problems immediately to your driver or team leader.
• Assist the driver in making a timely departure from the facility.
• Packing household goods, padding furniture, safety and with care loading and unloading of household goods.
• Perform delivery/removals according to customer specifications, including de-servicing, disassemble/reassemble, installation, residence protection and customer reporting as required.
• Ensures all equipment returns to truck and/or facility upon completion of job
• Inventory of items
• Loading/unloading truck
• Working with awareness and care towards customer's items
• Maintaining a flexible work schedule Monday-Saturday (Typical workday starts around 7:30 AM)
• Customer service
• Valid Driver's License/State ID
• Reliable vehicle to get to work
• At least 18 years of age
• Experienced preferred but not required, we will train