Straightline Moving is one of the fastest-growing agents of Allied Van Lines and is offering advancement opportunities for anyone that aspires to financial and career success. Straightline Allied is looking for new drivers in the moving industry and offers the support necessary to succeed. For those interested in a long-term and lucrative career, Straightline Allied is a choice to consider. Straightline Allied is not looking to give you a job. We are focused on offering a long-term profession.
If you're ready to drive and serious about lasting success, you are already an excellent candidate!
• Ensuring timely delivery of household and commercial goods to residential and business locations
• Leading a team to provide exceptional customer service
• Collaborating with Managers to consistently ensure and to improve workflow and operations excellence.
• Maintaining a "Safety First" mindset at all times
• Possess a Class A CDL.
• Willing to be a company driver or consider Lease and/or owner-operator positions
• Safely operate a vehicle, according to all federal, state, and local laws as well as all DOT and FMCSA regulations.
• Transport assigned cargo on interstates or local roads to proper destinations.
• Complete and maintain reports and all required paperwork accurately and on-time.
• Positive, service-oriented attitude
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Must possess a Class A CDL
• Make your own routes with the support of a dedicated dispatch team
• Be part of a team that understands the importance of home time.
• Great pay over 60 cents per mile
• Great pay for loading and unloading time
• Paid empty miles
• Learn an industry that has great earning potential(even for a new driver)
• Insurance options
• Paid Training
• Earn a CID number through our driver qualification program